- Turn the small UPS over so you can see the battery compartment cover on the bottom of the case.
- Put your hand over the exposed battery and turn the USP over. The battery will fall out of the UPS case and into your hand.
- Disconnect the wire connectors holding the battery in the case.
- Insert the new battery and attach the positive and negative wires into the corresponding terminal in the replacement battery.
- Position the replacement battery into the USP case and slide the cover back into place.